It is currently 06/26/24 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
PostPosted: 05/23/10 12:01 am • # 1 
Editorialist

What are  your musthaves, deal breaker issues in romantic relationships?  (This is for jimwilliam and Bfly haha)

PostPosted: 05/23/10 5:01 am • # 2 
Editorialist

Well, it used to be that my partner be female.  Being anything else was a dealbreaker.  Now,  the only dealbreaker would be that she's not April.

PostPosted: 05/23/10 6:07 am • # 3 
Editorialist

communication. i think if i can't communicate with and understand my partner, then it is time to move on.

PostPosted: 05/25/10 7:40 pm • # 4 
Smarts--not just "book" smarts but smart as to people, things, etc.  Glen and Perry were both smart...John was intelligent but not smart...I divorced John...

PostPosted: 05/26/10 1:36 am • # 5 
Editorialist

The most important thing is that the person accepts me, even with all my flaws, and actually finds some of my quirks and failings to be charming.

PostPosted: 05/26/10 4:26 am • # 6 
Administrator

Brains, heart, humor ~ not necessarily in that order ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 05/28/10 4:48 pm • # 7 

What are  your musthaves, deal breaker issues in romantic relationships?  (This is for jimwilliam and Bfly haha)

ok if you insistImage...hmm, I'll have to go with the after work footrubs ha ha, Jims are the best.Image
Actually..its in real heart communication that  easily includes lots of humor........ most of our communication for almost a year and a half was cyber,  so both oral and written communication are equally important to us both... (one of the reasons the upcoming cyber marriage is so special to usImage)

PostPosted: 06/05/10 2:09 am • # 8 
I trully wish you and Jim life's very very best!ImageImageImageImageImage My granddau is involved in a cyber relationship with a very nice young man for the past 6 yrs (yes I said 6!)  Logistics are against us (he's going to college in Gallipolis Ohio) and she's going to college here in Arkansas but it's time the two met....both families were against it but the kids are determined....so sometime in the future he's coming here (no way is she going there!)  His family of course are against it but they're adjusting to at least the idea of at least a long visit...

Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ] New Topic Add Reply