It is currently 06/26/24 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: 07/29/10 3:27 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

I have a site saved in faves that I snagged from a fellow chatterer (or is that chatter? I never know) in MSN 10 years ago. If you appreciate British humo(u)r, and even if you don't it's hillarious. I read it when I need a laugh, sometimes bits and other times the entire thing.........it's quite long. Entitled "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About"  Enjoy!

http://www.mil-millington.com/

ps, be sure to pass your cursor over the pic at the top and peruse the other clickable links.

PostPosted: 08/01/10 3:57 am • # 2 
Image ROTFLMAO!!  One of the funniest things I have read in a long time!  There is a funny sitcom or movie about a couple of British gals called something like Absolutely Fabulous (or something like that) about these two gals, one of which has a daughter who is a total nerd...anyway, i don't remember the name but it was very funny and would love to find the show again....do you happen to know what I'm talking about?  It was very funny...

PostPosted: 08/01/10 4:45 am • # 3 
Editorialist

I remember that show.  Made in Britain but it's off the air here now although you can sometimes find it running in reruns on one of the cable stations and it was called Absolutely Fab, I believe.

PostPosted: 08/01/10 10:12 am • # 4 
Editorialist

Cannalee2 wrote:
Image ROTFLMAO!!  One of the funniest things I have read in a long time!  There is a funny sitcom or movie about a couple of British gals called something like Absolutely Fabulous (or something like that) about these two gals, one of which has a daughter who is a total nerd...anyway, i don't remember the name but it was very funny and would love to find the show again....do you happen to know what I'm talking about?  It was very funny...

LOL Cannalee, I'm glad it made you laugh! When I've read it fresh, I can think of a passage and get the giggles all over again.
I've seen the show in the past, but haven't seen it listed on the channels that we subscribe to. It is funny. I absolutely adore British and Scottish humor!

PostPosted: 08/01/10 10:50 am • # 5 
Administrator

Roseanne, have you tried to find the program online? ~ I'm amazed what's available now, so you just might get lucky ~ so to speak ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 08/01/10 12:45 pm • # 6 
Roseanne, added your link "things ..." to my favorites...It is even funny the second read through!  Thank you for sharing this!Image

PostPosted: 08/02/10 3:53 am • # 7 
Editorialist

Cannalee2 wrote:
Roseanne, added your link "things ..." to my favorites...It is even funny the second read through!  Thank you for sharing this!Image

Yes, yes Cannalee. Exactly why I have it saved! I read it about twice a year, sometimes more. When I am feeling "downtrodden" or just disgusted with life (and politics) it's guaranteed to lift me up. It's always my pleasure to share the gift of laughter.

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ] New Topic Add Reply