It is currently 06/26/24 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: 08/06/10 3:26 pm • # 1 
Administrator

PostPosted: 08/06/10 4:03 pm • # 2 
Editorialist

Oh jeez, I used to drink that stuff when I was a kid!

PostPosted: 08/06/10 5:40 pm • # 3 
Editorialist

you are in such trouble!

PostPosted: 08/06/10 6:15 pm • # 4 
LOL!  I actually got this weird craving for that stuff a few months ago...thought I was "losing it"...I could almost remember how it tasted! and I haven't had the stuff since I was about 8 yrs....just thought of it for some reason....maybe that's what happens when you start slipping a cog or two...I better go do some more secret word games...(geography challenge is totally beyond me...)!

PostPosted: 08/07/10 3:30 am • # 5 
Editorialist

Cannalee2 wrote:
LOL!  I actually got this weird craving for that stuff a few months ago...thought I was "losing it"...I could almost remember how it tasted! and I haven't had the stuff since I was about 8 yrs....just thought of it for some reason....maybe that's what happens when you start slipping a cog or two...I better go do some more secret word games...(geography challenge is totally beyond me...)!

Rofl! I think it's more because as you age, your long term memory gets better than your short term. It's natural.  So many of my memories are tied to tastes and smells, I occasionally crave things from my childhood. 

PostPosted: 08/07/10 4:12 am • # 6 
Editorialist

Maybe I am gay.  I do think Padma Lakshmi is hot.  But then I also think Javier Bardem, Gerard Butler and Clive Owen are hot too.  Does Ovaltine make you bi?

PostPosted: 08/07/10 9:45 am • # 7 
Oh h***;  I try not to even think about sex period, be it hetero, bi, trans, etc...I really liked it Image  but am determined not to get "involved" ever again...no, I was craving ovaltine, nothing else!  Image  LOL!!

Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ] New Topic Add Reply