It is currently 05/04/24 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: 03/06/09 4:20 pm • # 1 
I need everyone to get a map of central Texas, take it outside and do a rain dance over it. Image

Thank you for your support. Your pork is in the mail. Image

PostPosted: 03/06/09 4:34 pm • # 2 
Administrator

I'm in ~ Image ~ you really do need a good soaking to make sure all those remaining fire hot-spots are OUT ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 03/07/09 3:09 am • # 3 
The last time I danced, Sammy, Mother Nature got the dry heaves. We've been in a drought for the last three years.....

But I'll have my wife do a rain dance on the map! Hang in there - It's been raining here pretty seady since the end of January, so we're starting to catch up a little bit, too. We'll try to send some your way so we can get out for some golf in the sun.

PostPosted: 03/07/09 3:31 am • # 4 
Well, there's your problem Sammy, you haven't been doing a rain dance, that's the chicken dance! [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif[/img]

Here, follow these instructions...you need a water stick to do a rain dance.
http://www.creason.ca/creason_en/guide_ ... ton_en.htm

PostPosted: 03/07/09 9:25 am • # 5 
Damn, Calluna, I knew I was doing something wrong. And, we're sure tired of those chickens falling from the sky. Image

Thanks, gop. Glad ya'll are getting some relief. We have a slight chance this week to get some but we need some real downpours to refill the lakes and aquifers etc.

PostPosted: 03/12/09 2:39 am • # 6 
Thank all of you who helped. Image The rain was missing us, dissipating just east of us .......... until early this morning. Image We've gotten 2 inches so far with hopefully more to come.

We need enough rain to run off to refill lakes and aquifers. We need 15 inches just to get back to healthy. We need 30 to get back to normal.

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply