It is currently 06/16/24 9:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
PostPosted: 03/19/09 4:07 am • # 1 
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/put-a-bible-over-your-penis,-says-pope-200903181648/

PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE

POPE Benedict last night claimed that placing a bible over an erect penis before intercourse is the only guaranteed way to prevent the spread of Aids.

Speaking before his tour of Africa, the Pontiff said Aids could only be tackled by the 'traditional teaching of the church' and not a latex rubber sheath that contains infected semen and prevents it from transferring the virus to another human being.

Experts said that either the Pope is suggesting the bible is used like a condom, or he doesn't know what a condom is.

Dr Emma Bradford, of Reading University, said: "I guess you would have to rip out a few pages of Leviticus and then somehow fashion them into a condom-like device using lots and lots of masking tape.

"Or you could shred the pages, soak them in water and construct something that looks a bit like a paper maché cigar tube."

Dr Bradford added: "It has to be one of those two because suggesting that the African Aids epidemic can be contained simply by reading the bible would be criminally insane."

Since his inauguration in 2005 the Pope has continued the Church's strong opposition to condoms by calling for abstinence, supervised heavy petting and whacking it repeatedly with a wooden spoon until it goes all soft again.

Meanwhile the Vatican has issued this year's list of approved non-penetrative carnal techniques including pearl necklaces, light genital branding and something called 'Dutch steamboating'.

PostPosted: 03/19/09 4:47 am • # 2 
I find this totally abhorrent. It's nothing less than theological genocide. Image

PostPosted: 03/19/09 5:48 am • # 3 
Well, it might depend on how hard you slam the Bible closed once you place it over the erect penis. I imagine that would prevent a lot of transmission of HIV if done right. [img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif[/img] Do you suppose that people like the Pope become priests initially because they're such ignorant jerks that no woman would have them, so they might as well vow celibacy?

PostPosted: 03/21/09 4:10 am • # 4 
I think they might be sexually conflicted and figure entering the priesthood renders the question mute

Isn't this the same guy who decried sorcery? What else would you call putting a bible over your penis?

I think it is time for Benedict and company to think about the good of mankind, not promotion of their agenda.

PostPosted: 03/21/09 4:31 am • # 5 
Editorialist

Ah yes, the New Teste-ment.

PostPosted: 03/21/09 8:04 am • # 6 

PostPosted: 03/22/09 1:11 pm • # 7 
Won't putting st james over your penis turn you gay?

PostPosted: 03/22/09 2:09 pm • # 8 
Editorialist

I think you're referring to Second Peter

PostPosted: 03/22/09 2:12 pm • # 9 
I guess if there's a second Peter it wouldn't be so bad eh?

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ] New Topic Add Reply