It is currently 09/28/24 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: 12/29/11 4:27 am • # 1 
Editorialist

Hubby and I were play an MSN trivia game every morning until it was "broken" and had no new questions. We searched for another. This place is great! Daily trivia games in 6 catergories, that you must join to play. Shows rankings etc.

www.trivix.com

enjoy

PostPosted: 12/29/11 4:35 am • # 2 
Roseanne.. I play Trivia's every day also.  One of the places I play is here:

http://www.funtrivia.com/    Thanks for your link . I am going to check it out.

PostPosted: 12/29/11 5:50 am • # 3 
Administrator

We used to have a dedicated VoC daily trivia game ~ we could easily resurrect that if people are interested ~ let me know ~

One of the best game sites around is
Pogo ~ there are lots of free games and even more if you join [$6.95/month] ~ while 'free' is better than paying, i get far more enjoyment than $6.95/month would buy anywhere else ~ Image ~ Pogo has a terrific [single-player] 20-question daily trivia game ~ but if you're sharing a membership, it's playable more than once a day ~ I'm pretty sure the trivia game is offered 'free' ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 12/29/11 6:48 am • # 4 
Editorialist

That was fun Roseanne.  Believe it or not I am probably the only person in the known world who had never played Trivial Pusuit until I tried you link this morning.  Didn't do too well.  Who the heck cares who the runner-up to the 2010 World Soccer Cup was?  I don't even care who won it.

PostPosted: 12/29/11 7:14 am • # 5 
That's my problem with trivia games... sports. Talk about boring.

PostPosted: 12/29/11 10:19 am • # 6 
Editorialist

yeah this one has a sports daily quizz. We usually suck on that one. I read them, hubby answers. If I read one about baseball, he's all primed to answer until I say......."in 1921" Image Forget basketball for both of us. We (umm, he) does well on the hockey.

We really enjoy the general and the history one. This morning, we got 18/20 on the general and were number 1. We've never been above #4 on any of them whooohoooo!

I like, too, that they have a dialog box at the bottom of each and every question if you find an error. We've found one error and one very vague or misworded one. They correct them pretty quickly. You can send the message and it doesn't interrupt your game. You can also submit questions or compose entire quizzes.

It's also nice that you can view the stats for everyone who plays. Usually the same people cheaters are at the top. With 60 seconds to answer, it would be easy with a smart phone and hi speed. Image 

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply