It is currently 03/28/24 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Gilly
PostPosted: 04/05/09 2:36 am • # 1 
Administrator

Your poems/lyrics are truly TERRIFIC ~ with your permission, I'd like to use "yuku magic" to split your "Wild Horses" thread, to give each of your creations the attention each deserves ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/05/09 5:11 am • # 2 
Wow, Gilly. I don't have the words to express how much I appreciate your poems. The flow of them and choice of words is extraordinary in itself, but the substance of them is truly awesome. Thank you so much for joining the group and sharing your writing with us. I look forward to more.

Just a personal side note to you, Gilly. I have a friend who is having some trouble right now. One of her most important causes has always been the wild horses. At a point she was needed to help friends with their efforts to help troubled kids so was not able to do much for the horses. She has never lost her passion about the horses. She did a lot of help a few years ago when some wild horses were just going to be killed. They raised funds, got the legal people to stall the killing, sent quailified people to the area who were able to capture the horses, and they are all happily living on a really huge ranch with lots of open land. They are allowed to just be themselves, no conditions. It's not as natural as they deserve, but they are happy, as free as possible, and alive and healthy. I am going to take your poem to her. She will love seeing that someone else shares her passion and expresses it so well.

PostPosted: 04/05/09 6:52 am • # 3 
Gilly: I enjoyed your poems very much. Thank you for posting them. Image

PostPosted: 04/05/09 4:15 pm • # 4 
You're more than welcome to use anything I write here for any purpose Sooz! Unless you actually find a way to make any money from it...then we'd have to split it! Image TY all for your encouraging comments! I take great pleasure when anything I write is enjoyed by others. That's mainly why I do it. I usually write something everyday, call it a type of "therapy" if you will. Thoughts not shared with others are, well...only thoughts!Image

PostPosted: 04/06/09 3:02 am • # 5 
Administrator

Thanks, Gilly ~ Image ~ I used "yuku magic" to split each of your songs/lyrics into its own thread because each deserves its own space and recognition ~ by giving each of your writings its own thread, we won't miss a single word and we'll be able to find each for re-reading much quicker/easier because each title is the subject of a thread ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/07/09 1:04 am • # 6 
Thank you Sooz! I'll start putting each one on its own thread from now on! If I start posting too many, just let me know and I'll compile them all again!

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ] New Topic Add Reply