It is currently 04/19/24 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: 04/14/09 5:48 pm • # 1 
Editorialist

"OK, we're back, you're listening to KIDD At Night, Tommy Madsen your late night host, bringing you the latest in Real Life Radio©, and before the break we were talking with Kevin from Gallup and Tim from Albuquerque. Guys, I guess I've heard enough from both of you to know your views on this gay marriage topic, and there's really only one question left to ask …Kevin, on line one, do you take Tim, on line two as your lawful wedded partner? If so, please answer 'I do.'
'I do.'

Tim, on line two, do you take Keven on line one to be your lawful wedded partner? If so, please answer, "I do."

'I-I-I-I DDOO-OO-OO.'
[/i]

Tim, buddy, you gotta turn your radio down, OK?

(long pause). 'OK, it's off.'

Thanks, pard. And now, by the authority vested in me by KIDD Radio, and by our sponsors, Bernies Wholesale Tires (where the rubber meets the road), and Earl's Pawn, your home of fine used saddles and turquoise jewelry, I pronounce you manwife and manwife, subject, of course, to those lawsuits working their way through the courts in California. I don't think there'll be any problem, but of course we gotta say that disclaimer, right?

Anyway, congratulations, Kevin & Tim, if you'll stay on the line, we'll get your full names and addresses so we can send out your certificates of marriage, be there in a couple of days, and we'll throw in a couple of coupons for car washes and oil changes out at Bernies, OK? OK. And if you haven't gotten around to picking out rings yet, you get on down to Earls Pawn, hear? He's got some really beautiful settings down there, and you can't beat those prices. Good luck, guys.
OK, next we have Lisa on line three..."

gramp

Last edited by grampatom on 04/14/09 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 04/14/09 8:06 pm • # 2 
LOL. And yet ... it has an eerie aura of prescience.

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ] New Topic Add Reply