It is currently 03/28/24 4:48 pm

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Wedding Reception Music
PostPosted: 06/13/10 3:15 am • # 1 
Administrator

Each of the songs on the Mixpod player in the next post was suggested in the "Wedding Ceremony and Reception Music" thread in the Butterfly and Jimwilliam's Cyber Wedding board ~ some are very meaningful to April and Jim ~ and maybe to others as well ~ and some are just ... fun ~ we hope you enjoy the eclectic selection ~

PostPosted: 06/13/10 3:15 am • # 2 
Administrator

PostPosted: 06/13/10 3:19 am • # 3 
Administrator

BTW, once you click on the player in post #1 and the music starts, just click back into chat via the open window at the bottom of your screen ~ the music will continue playing ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 06/13/10 11:06 am • # 4 
Editorialist

there is a version of Love And Affection that she did in 2005 that is arguably better than this. it is more sparse and labored, but somehow manages to convey the feeling in a more direct way.

PostPosted: 06/15/10 1:36 am • # 5 
Hi Sooz- Thank you so much for making this mixpod! It is amazing...we just love it!!Image

PostPosted: 06/15/10 2:03 am • # 6 
Administrator

April, I need to check with FF to see if this will work ~ but I'm thinking I can snag the code for this mixpod and send it to you ~ then you/Jim can use it as you see fit ~ on you profiles, etc ~ I'll let you know if that will work ~

BTW, as I was adding the suggestions, I was thinking it could turn out to be a real mess ~ I played the playlist thru a couple of times, beginning to end, and I like how eclectic it is ~ or maybe eccentric is a better word ~ love songs to rock 'n roll to blues to jazz to ... the muppets!

Sooz

P.S. I noticed that Norse added a suggestion after I posted the mixpod ~ I'll add that today ~ and I'm 99% sure I got all of suggestions from the reception music thread ~ if you notice I missed something, just let me know ~ while I'm happy to get the code to you if it will work, I'm certain you will not be able to change anything because it's on my Mixpod account ~

PostPosted: 06/15/10 2:27 am • # 7 
ohhh Sooz-  It sounds like a lot of work was put into it! Thanks soo much, I love the diversity of the differing music!!...espessially the muppets thrown into the mix..ha ha...it's fantastic! Maybe I could  add the player somehow on Butterfly William profile??? or  I'll add the music to my player on Butterfly4you... anyway thanks again!..it's beautiful!Image

PostPosted: 06/15/10 2:37 am • # 8 
Sooz.
Check your mail please.
I've trimmed the "get tracks" "create free" etc code from the mixpod coding and sent the abbreviated code on to you.
Once the code is installed on April and/or Jim's profiles you can still add songs and all instances of the player will be updated.
You're correct though, those changes would have to be made through your mixpod account.

PostPosted: 06/15/10 3:14 am • # 9 
Administrator

Butterfly, I have the code [thanks to FF] and am sending it on to you and to Jim ~ I will add Norse's suggestion today and the Mixpod should automatically update itself wherever it is posted ~

Sooz

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ] New Topic Add Reply