It is currently 03/28/24 10:52 am

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 34 posts ]
PostPosted: 05/06/10 1:46 pm • # 26 
glitterypickles539 wrote:
That cake looks more like a Sicilian pizza to me.  Not that I'm complaining, pizza is good food.  

ha ha..it does look rather hard  does'nt it??... but its the thought that countsImage

...geeesh and I was going to post that I just baked it myself..ha ha..either way, he likes to play pool and its the game that counts anywayImage

PostPosted: 05/07/10 6:04 pm • # 27 
Looks very much like a pool table I made one of my grandsons for Christmas one year--it was "table top" but bigger than those little ones you see in gift shops--was a lot of work but a lot of fun making--even the "big kids" (adults) liked playing it...one of the neater gifts I've made in my lifetime....

PostPosted: 05/07/10 8:47 pm • # 28 
Pool Table-Jim(happy camper)=all good! Image

ohh cripes!!.. I just calculated in 25 years he'll probably be a chip off the  (cyber) block like  Warrier!?!?..how can I possibly keep up to that???

PostPosted: 05/07/10 10:31 pm • # 29 
I had no idea where to leaxe this x rated thing..ha ha..so maybe food and drinks will be good.. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vLBMEWexoI

PostPosted: 05/08/10 5:05 am • # 30 
Editorialist

Now you know why April likes it when I cook.

PostPosted: 05/08/10 5:11 am • # 31 
Editorialist

Have you ever really looked at that scene.  In the background is the fridge containing an empty bowl and a handful of dead vegetables.  Yet he comes up with all this food that he shovels, pours and spills into her.  Where the heck does it come from...not to mention how many batchelors do you know just happen to have jello moulds kicking around just waiting for him.

Let's get real here - where's the beer.  Where's the open, crusted bottle of ketchup?  Where's last week's pizza and that fuzzy green primordial soup that once lived as a bean burrito?

PostPosted: 05/08/10 5:17 am • # 32 
Administrator

Well, jim ~ you've managed to counteract the videoclip's effectiveness ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 05/08/10 7:56 am • # 33 
jimwilliam wrote:
Have you ever really looked at that scene.  In the background is the fridge containing an empty bowl and a handful of dead vegetables.  Yet he comes up with all this food that he shovels, pours and spills into her.  Where the heck does it come from...not to mention how many batchelors do you know just happen to have jello moulds kicking around just waiting for him.

Let's get real here - where's the beer.  Where's the open, crusted bottle of ketchup?  Where's last week's pizza and that fuzzy green primordial soup that once lived as a bean burrito?
..and I went out and bought all this stuff for nothing ??Image

Is their a cyber premarital counceller in the house???Image

PostPosted: 06/06/10 8:03 pm • # 34 

LOL!!  Even though I hated the ending, that had to be one of the hottest movies around!  and somehow Jim, just with a few short words, changed forever my reaction to that scene....whenever I see that scene again, I will forever remember Jim's words Let's get real...where's the beer? Where's the open crusted bottle of ketchup?....it will never be the same....again.

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 34 posts ] New Topic Add Reply