It is currently 03/28/24 3:15 am

Page 1 of 1   [ 17 posts ]
PostPosted: 04/19/10 4:09 am • # 1 
Hmmmm, what to get the happy couple?  How about a walking tour of New York's Chinatown for two? 

Chinatown Food and Culture Walking Tour   

Enjoy Exotic Asian Foods & Learn About Chinese Culture on a Culinary Tour of Manhattan's Chinatown

Discover the tasty secrets of the delicious cuisine and culture of New York City's Chinatown on this exciting three-hour Chinese Food and Culture Walking Tour in New York City. Your knowledgeable guide will lead you through this eclectic neighborhood, up and down the bustling, little streets of Downtown Manhattan and Chinatown, making several stops along the way to taste some of the most delicious foods that make this neighborhood so unique. So get ready to discover the art of dumplings, Peking Duck and more!

On this Manhattan Culinary Tour you will also explore historic landmarks, as well as some outdoor markets located in this small district, home to the second largest concentration of Chinese Americans in the western hemisphere. During this New York Food Tour you will visit and sit-down at two of Chinatown's finest restaurants and enjoy regional Chinese cuisine, while observing the traditional etiquette that is partnered with these fine foods. After each stop you will continue on your Walking Tour, venturing through the neighborhood and stopping at one of a kind specialty food shops for additional tastings and cultural insight.

PostPosted: 04/19/10 11:02 am • # 2 
New York City Harbor Lights Night Cruise

Take an early-evening New York City Harbor Lights cruise and bask in the glow of the setting sun and glistening harbor lights. While listening to an entertaining and informative tour commentary, sip your favorite drink and watch the sun set, the moon rise and New York City light up for the night. You'll enjoy dazzling skyline views of Manhattan on the two-hour Harbor Lights cruise it's one of the best ways to see this fabulous city! From the Statue of Liberty to the famous Brooklyn Bridge, New York's landmarks are especially memorable when lit up at night.

PostPosted: 04/19/10 2:23 pm • # 3 
Texas wildflowers

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: 04/19/10 4:50 pm • # 4 
Editorialist

New York's Chinatown would be great!  The first cyber date I took Butterfly on was to New York. 

PostPosted: 04/19/10 4:52 pm • # 5 
Editorialist

Katy51 wrote:
Texas wildflowers

ImageImageImageImageImage

Beautiful!  Could we use the flowers to decorate the castle?

PostPosted: 04/19/10 5:26 pm • # 6 
jimwilliam wrote:
New York's Chinatown would be great!  The first cyber date I took Butterfly on was to New York. 

Yes, that's right it was!!Image  and,  after you spent all those thousands of dollars (spas included!)......next cyber date, I just really wanted a simple barbeque and maybe a skinny dip at the castle lake, you were cyber releived haha...Image

PostPosted: 04/20/10 1:51 am • # 7 
Beautiful!  Could we use the flowers to decorate the castle?

yeees...what a great idea! ...I love it!Image

PostPosted: 04/20/10 2:01 am • # 8 
Administrator

April and jim, I just want to be sure you both understand so that you're not disappointed ~ we can do a lot of things in the group [and have some secrets in the planning stages ~ Image] with "decorating" but we cannot do anything in chat because chat is not yuku's and we don't have access to the coding ~

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/20/10 4:06 am • # 9 
Could we find a different chat that allows customization?  Is there such a thing?

(On the other hand, in our chat, I could tell you all that I am performing my officiating duties in a clerical collar and robes but in reality I could be sitting in my underwear swilling beer!) 

PostPosted: 04/20/10 4:10 am • # 10 
Administrator

I've been checking that, pic ~ and it doesn't look like any of the chats allow that ~ it must have something to do with the coding ~ as I mentioned, we are kicking around some "surprises" ~ we have some time, so I'll keep looking and we'll keep plotting ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/20/10 4:39 am • # 11 
Editorialist

sooz08 wrote:
April and jim, I just want to be sure you both understand so that you're not disappointed ~ we can do a lot of things in the group [and have some secrets in the planning stages ~ Image] with "decorating" but we cannot do anything in chat because chat is not yuku's and we don't have access to the coding ~

Sooz
We know that, Sooz.  But there's no need to let reality get in the way of our imaginations.  We're all going to have to imagine we're in the castle during the ceremony (just don't let that imagination run to the room at the top of the tower after the ceremony) so there's no reason we can't imagine the great hall decorated with Katy's flowers.

PostPosted: 04/20/10 5:28 am • # 12 
beauty on beauty

PostPosted: 04/20/10 9:41 am • # 13 
Well, back during the old CEII days, I stole the Tiara when I won their poster of the month ( I forget what it was called back then) and have kept it ever since. I did share it with Mara but made sure to get it back.

In honor of this monumental occasion, I offer the Tiara to you, Butterfly, for keeps. Maybe you can use it to secure your veil?

PostPosted: 04/21/10 2:10 pm • # 14 
... in Dubai!

PostPosted: 04/22/10 5:09 am • # 15 
Full health and Resoration to the bearer.
Free, with no costs or limitations...(no expiration date)

Full health and Restoration to the bearer.
Free, with no costs or limitations...(no expiration date)

Two "get well and stay well" coupons, to be redeemed whenever needed, no expiration date.  For a good long healthy life together..

PostPosted: 04/24/10 1:50 am • # 16 
glitterypickles539 wrote:
Could we find a different chat that allows customization?  Is there such a thing?

(On the other hand, in our chat, I could tell you all that I am performing my officiating duties in a clerical collar and robes but in reality I could be sitting in my underwear swilling beer!) 

ha ha ha ...love it!Image The beauty of a "cyber" ceremony! the sky's the limit..  

PostPosted: 04/29/10 8:56 am • # 17 
Editorialist

Everybody needs a little stash to get started.  Best Wishes.

Page 1 of 1   [ 17 posts ] New Topic Add Reply