It is currently 03/29/24 4:29 am

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 41 posts ]
 Post subject: Let's have Some Fun
PostPosted: 04/15/10 1:41 pm • # 26 
Lucid Lilly wrote:
Woooooo Hoooooo!!!

I knew it. Image 
I KNEW ImageIT!!!!!

hee hee hee.....after the first couple of "Pool Games" took off, I had no doubt.
Well, y'all know I'm sittin' here with one of the biggest, bestest, sweetest, smiles I've had in sometime.
My heart is just is so full right now, I just wanna REACH THROUGH THIS PUTER and HUG the DICKENS right out of you both. Congrats from me!! YIPEEEEEEImage

Hi Sista!! : )))))- aww thanks!!Image
 I somehow kneeew...that you knew it!!!Image You have been the  greatest chickfriend (sister) for so long and the biggest support to our relationship..online and off. I remember you keeping me company online waiting to meet Jim for the first time..even offering me to phone you, as you knew how anxious and happy I was.

I am very very honored to ask you if you would please be my cyber Maid of Honor at our upcoming cyber wedding ImageImageImage

(reaching through the computer screen to cyber space for big huggs)Imagexo..

PostPosted: 04/16/10 11:08 am • # 27 
Editorialist

Aw....it all makes sense now.
That's what i get for reading the proposal thread before this one.

Congratulations guys!!!

Have  you actually set a date for the soiree?

PostPosted: 04/16/10 12:44 pm • # 28 
Yay! Congratulations to all four of you and please count me in on the cyber wedding. I'll do whatever you want over at the other board.

Best wishes to you!
!

PostPosted: 04/17/10 5:38 am • # 29 
Beenherebefore wrote:
Yay! Congratulations to all four of you and please count me in on the cyber wedding. I'll do whatever you want over at the other board.

Best wishes to you!
!
All four of us?? ha ha.. now im getting confused!..but I do think that Butterfly Williams has a nice ring to it! ...and if I use my real middle initial my name would be BMWImage...ha ha

Thanks Been!

PostPosted: 04/17/10 2:19 pm • # 30 
Editorialist

Jeez!  We've got to get this shindig organized.  I thought we were in the middle of a recession but I'm swamped with work.  I haven't even been in here for the past two days.  For all I know, I'm already married and everything is all over.

Let's get some ideas about what we have to do.  Have we got any Wedding Planners on board?....an events manager? ....a member with control issues?

PostPosted: 04/17/10 2:22 pm • # 31 
Editorialist

For all I know, I'm already married and everything is all over

Nope!  I.m not.  Just checked Butterfly's underwear drawer.  It's still thongs.  Not a granny panty in sight.

PostPosted: 04/17/10 2:37 pm • # 32 
Administrator

LOL, jim ~ I've actually been checking some sites online and am creating a list of questions for you and April ~ I did PM April with what I've gotten answered so far ~ that being the limit for chat is 200 ~ and I got confirmed that yuku members do not need to be a member of this group to access our chat ~ but non-yuku members DO have to join yuku before they can access it ~ and did you notice [either in this thread or the other one] that pic [picklepuss] IS a cyber minister ~ so I've enlisted her help ~ and gramps is on-board too ~ so ... some of us HAVE been working on this ... while you are spending your time checking underwear drawers ~ Image

Sooz

PostPosted: 04/17/10 3:05 pm • # 33 
Do they need a cyber marriage license and cyber blood tests?  Maybe we have a cber wampire in the group.  Image

PostPosted: 04/19/10 11:34 am • # 34 
So what are we doing for music at this celebration?  Jimwilliam, Butterfly, what kind of music do you want at your wedding reception (meaning, what kind of playlist shall we put together for you that we can all listen to during the wedding in chat)?

PostPosted: 04/19/10 2:45 pm • # 35 

�� [i]Hi glittery- We have a lot of music to pick fromImage..considering�the first half of our relationship was all cyber. We used to send each other music...although I guess we still have to pick a first song.
One song that always comes to mind when I think of Jim is "Leaving on a jet Plane" as it was so difficult to say goodbye not knowing when we would see each other again...ha ha ohh great!!�I just got a huge�lump in my throat and teared up�even�previewing that song to post...
Maybe we could open a separate thread for music that we could all enjoy..very hopefully, �Jab will help with thatImage
�
[b]Glittery- Jim and I would like to ask you if�you could be �the minister of our wedding ceremony?...we would both be very very�honored to have you officiate at

PostPosted: 04/19/10 5:52 pm • # 36 
Butterfly, I would be honored to be your cyber-minister.  Would you two be considering composing your own marriage vows?

PostPosted: 04/20/10 4:42 am • # 37 
Editorialist

glitterypickles539 wrote:
Butterfly, I would be honored to be your cyber-minister.  Would you two be considering composing your own marriage vows?

We will, Pic.  At first we thought we would be mean and make you do all the work, but then changed our minds.  Thank you very much for consenting to do the service.

PostPosted: 04/21/10 10:55 am • # 38 
Editorialist

Sorry guys.  Neither Butterfly nor I have been in here much the past couple of days.  We've both been super busy.  It will probably be next week before we can get regular again with posts and plans....(heehee...we're sneaking away for the weekend).

Pic has been busy and has come up with some great ideas for the ceremony.  Yay Pic!

PostPosted: 04/22/10 4:58 pm • # 39 
jimwilliam wrote:
glitterypickles539 wrote:

We will, Pic.  At first we thought we would be mean and make you do all the work, but then changed our minds.  Thank you very much for consenting to do the service.
Hi Glittery- We are both so happy that you have accepted to be our cyber minister! ImageImageImage!!! Will be emailing you shortly too ok

PostPosted: 04/22/10 11:01 pm • # 40 
Congratulations to you both.

PostPosted: 04/24/10 1:41 am • # 41 
Norsewulf wrote:
Congratulations to you both.
Thanks Norse!Image Great to see you here!!..welcome to V/C!Image

Go to page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2   [ 41 posts ] New Topic Add Reply